I Said Goodbye to my Bloated Face

Sharing here in my blog my latest achievement, fnally getting rid of my "manas" or bloated face! ♥


Since this is MY blog, lemme say that I look equally beautiful. Right?
Well, you may disagree but yes I've always seen myself as ok and sometimes pretty pag natatapatan ng tamang angle. I've always been grateful to be in the anti-aging business for the past 5 years and that's helped a lot when it comes to maintaining great skin. The Spartan Transformation allowed me to look and feel good both inside and out. More importantly, I love how I could translate my results to other people.

I have more thoughts on this but I can't seem to make coherent statements at the moment. lol. For now, celebrate with me, will you? =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Mondays: German Measles

Mommy Mondays: Roseola aka Tigdas Hangin

How I Lost 30 pounds: My Spartan Transformation Experience